Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So, the Nickelodeon project that David & I are freelancing on is for a movie by Savage Steve Holland entitled Shredderman, which is a live action made-for-tv movie. I'm not going to say too much about the movie, but it stars a young boy who has a favorite cartoon that he watches on TV. There are three parts where he watches small segments of this cartoon on television (which is where David & I's part comes in). The cartoon is about a super hero named Gecko & his side-kick named Sticky (who is a stick bug). We're supposed to draw, storyboard & animate the animated segments with Gecko & Sticky. Here are a couple of drawings (also check out David's blog for G&S drawings):

This drawing's purpose was for figuring out what color schemes should be used. I really liked my colors at first, but now I realize that they are very bland/monotone. There really isn't enough contrast between all of the colors (which is probably why they picked David's).

..And here is a quick doodle of Gecko & Sticky:


Next I'll be posting a few screen grabs from the rough animatic. Stay tuned..

Gecko & Sticky Copyright © of Nickelodeon and Viacom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

B-O-R-I-N-G


just kidding, exciting!

TheFuzzyPubes said...

WOW! Congrats guys!
Looks really cool:D